- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium potato, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, potato, garlic, blue cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, eggs and bread crumbs. Form into 10 balls, and flatten into patties.
- Grill for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.