- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch thick rings
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese crumbles
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and onions. Cook until the onions are golden brown and the potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in the blue cheese and bacon, continue to cook until the blue cheese begins to melt. Season with salt and pepper.