- 1 pound ham sliced 1/2-inch thick, cubed
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen O’Brien potatoes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cups Kikkoman PEARL Organic Unsweetened Soymilk
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cut chicken into cubes. Heat oil in Dutch oven, adding chicken and ham. Saute meat, stirring to keep from sticking for about 5 minutes. Add frozen potatoes, soup and soymilk. Cook over low heat for 8 minutes, until potatoes are soft.
- Add Swiss cheese and mustard, stirring gently to combine all ingredients. Heat until cheese is melted stir to blend well.