- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla. Unwrap one package of crescent rolls and cover the bottom of the prepared pan with the unrolled crescents, pressing the seams together to seal. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescents. Unwrap the second package of rolls and lay them over the top of the cream cheese layer, pressing seams together to form a solid layer. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top begins to brown. Cool and cut into bars.