- 1 (3 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, crushed crackers, walnuts, eggs, finely chopped onion, sage and salt. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Drop cheese mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into the hot pan. Flatten with a spatula and let brown. Turn and brown other side.
- Place cooked patties in a 8×12 inch baking dish. Combine the soup, milk and sour cream and mix well. Pour over patties. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until bubbly.