Here is the product of our discussion in class today. This document should serve as part motto, part statement of purpose, and part reference. Let us bear these axioms in mind as we progress through the semester, and do our best to adhere to their ideals in our studies.
1. Food has a job.
2. Food has a value.
3. Food is not just about taste or texture; it is about the whole experience.
4. Food is a way to experience other cultures.
5. We do not want our cells to be made out of Twinkies.
6. Every dish must be natural, simple, and pleasing to both your eyes and your taste buds.
7. Think about it! (‘It’ being food, of course).